Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No. 25

Hello, here are some things for you. I just ate ramen and a whole pack of cherries. I feel high class.
I've gotta paint soon. I feel sad about not having painted in a while.
I have to go to work at Second Cup in a minute. Guaranteed I find a crackhead in the bathroom at least twice tonight. My roommate and I are apartment hunting. It's hell. I'm going to be living off dustbunnies during the school year. Why are two bedroom apartments so goddamned expensive in Ottawa. Stupid. Errr. I played at Bluesfest on Sunday with Philly Moves. I didn't die under the collapsed stage. Pretty sure we saw Joe Satriani/Voldemort at Babylon after though. I'm positive it was him.

That's all that's new with me right now. I have to go to work now. I feel like a grouchy asshole, probably because I am one. Come on, things. Get awesome.



Gemini.


My friend Sarah.


Albino.




Boyscout.


No comments:

Post a Comment