Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No. 18

I'm dying.
I'm supposed to be drawing that Three Graces assignment but I can't think of anything I've wanted to do less in my life. Giant piece of paper that I have to hover over my bed to draw on? Pencil crayons that won't erase? Architecture? ALL MY FAVOURITE THINGS. Eugh.

I stayed home from work today because I feel like a mesh sack of dog shit. I hate missing out on work, especially when it's at Five Cents, but I guess this is giving me time to do my stupid homework.


I have my drawing critique tomorrow. I hate presenting. I hate explaining where I'm shitty and where I'm okay at drawing. I don't frigging know, that is your job to tell me. Anyway, I'm cranky because my ruler isn't long enough to draw this staircase.

I just want to eat salt and vinegar chips and popsicles and watch Top Model all night.

Instead, here's a hideous painting I did in like 2006. I normally hate going back through my folders and finding old stuff I've done, but this one was too funny and I had to post it. I ended up leaving this outside my house on the street.


Oh, I got tattooed yesterday too. It looks rad; Joel did it. I'll post pictures later when I don't have pop-eye arms. Anyways, goodbye forever, wish that my critique goes alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment