Sunday, March 20, 2011

No. 13

I feel morally obligated to whore these two ladies, as they're both so talented in their respective ways and more people need to know about them.

The first is the lovely Jodi Tellier. She has a wicked style and one day I'm going to get her to show me how she draws both hair and flowers, cause it's ridiculous and I don't even get how she does it. Anyway, she's super good and has done work for bands and local events and all kinds of stuff, and you should buy paintings and drawings from her. She's so wonderful.
http://www.ourdarling.tumblr.com/

Then we have the awesome Kathy Roussel. Kathy's a photographer in Ottawa, and she's shot like a billion bands, both local and otherwise. She shot my old band one time and I just did a shoot with her for a portraity thing, and she's so awesome. She works a Mamiya like no other. Follow her blog and hit her up if your band needs press shots ever.
http://www.kathyrousselphotographs.tumblr.com/


That is all. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment